A magnificent semi detached villa situated in a mature and highly respected neighbourhood within easy reach of local schools, the city centre and all amenities. This beautifully presented home offers deceptively spacious and well proportioned accommodation complimented by a secluded rear garden. Early viewing is a must to appreciate this home.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stained glass window and door panels, ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 6.63m x 3.15m (21' 9" x 10' 4")
Attractive fireplace with living flame gas fire, polished woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
Double doors to:
- DINING ROOM
- 2.69m x 1.93m (8' 10" x 6' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- 3.96m x 2.46m (13' 0" x 8' 1")
Stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of hi gloss high and low level units, formcia worktop, range cooker space, glass splash back, extractor fan, integrated fridge/ freezer, plumbed for washing machine, polished porcelain tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Stained glass window, picture rail.
- White suite comprising double ended panelled bath, mixer taps, wall hung wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, hotpress, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.2m x 2.87m (10' 6" x 9' 5")
Double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.92m x 2.84m (9' 7" x 9' 4")
Double panelled radiator, picture rail, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.26m x 1.93m (7' 5" x 6' 4")
Panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Stoned driveway. Garden to front in lawn. Enclosed garden to rear. Tap and light. Oil ifred central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Basement. Garage - light and power.