A most attractive semi detached villa occupying a highly sought after cul-de-sac position off the Cavehill Road convenient to leading schools, Belfast City Centre and local amenities.
The property offers a spacious lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen and cloakroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and bathroom suite.
The property also benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazed windows and garden to rear.
We would urge early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, double panelled radiator, laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- 3.94m x 3.2m (12' 11" x 10' 6")
Attractive tiled fireplace, picture rail, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM
- 4.14m x 3.m (13' 7" x 9' 10")
Feature tiled fireplace, picture rail, double panelled radiator.
- 3.m x 2.49m (9' 10" x 8' 2")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- White wash hand basin, panelled radiator, separate low flush WC.
- Access to roofspace, built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.14m x 3.02m (13' 7" x 9' 11")
Panelled radiator, built in book shelves.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.35m x 3.23m (10' 12" x 10' 7")
Panelled radiator, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.m x 2.54m (9' 10" x 8' 4")
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail.
- Concrete driveway. Paved garden to front with shrubs. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Paved area to rear. Garden store. PVC oil tank. Tap and light. Oil fired central heating boiler.