An outstanding town house occupying a desirable cul-de-sac within walking distance of local shops, schools and amenities. The property offers excellent accommodation which can only be appreciated on internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL/ LOUNGE
- 5.23m x 3.56m (17' 2" x 11' 8")
PVC front door, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage, cornice ceiling, bay window.
Double doors to:
- KITCHEN/ DINING
- 5.23m x 3.3m (17' 2" x 10' 10")
Franke basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of hi gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, range cooker space, extractor fan, American fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, strip lighting, double panelled radiator, PVC ceiling in kitchen area, low voltage lighting, PVC french doors to garden.
- White suite comprising Jacuzzi bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, PVC ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.35m x 3.12m (11' 0" x 10' 3")
Double panelled radiator, built in sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.33m x 2.18m (10' 11" x 7' 2")
- BEDROOM (3) L-Shape
- 2.95m x 2.31m (9' 8" x 7' 7")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, built in mirror sliderobes.
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, pine tongue and groove ceiling, rooflight, double panelled radiator, under eaves storage, light and power.
- Enclosed paved garden to rear. Paved area to front. Tap and light. Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. (Shed negotiable)