A most impressive luxury double fronted detached villa occupying a prestigious location with delightful views of Cavehill, Co Down, Divis and Black Mountain yet situated only minutes from leading schools and Belfast City Centre. Extended and modernised by the present owners to an exacting specification, this superb property combines attractive elevations with an imaginatively internal layout offering beautifully appointed accommodation incorporating stylish presentation and a wealth of noteworthy features and finishes. This home can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC composite front door, polished porcelain tiled floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, under stairs storage.
- 5.56m x 3.3m (18' 3" x 10' 10")
Feature fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, marble hearth, polished oak woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.3m x 3.28m (10' 10" x 10' 9")
Cornice celing, low voltage lighting, polished woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator.
- Polished porcelain tiled floor, built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising P shape panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, showerscreen, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls, polished porcelain tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN WITH DINING
- 8.56m x 3.18m (28' 1" x 10' 5")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range walnut effect high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Samsung under oven, Samsung touch ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, breakfast bar, polished porcelain tiled floor, plinth heater and lighting, PVC french doors to garden.
- Polished oak woodstrip floor, panelled radiator, feature window, view of Divis and Black Mountain, Belfast, Cavehill and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.35m x 3.35m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
Double panelled radiator, built in wardrobes, double panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain, Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.3m x 3.3m (10' 10" x 10' 10")
Cornice ceiling, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.35m x 2.06m (11' 0" x 6' 9")
Panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- White suite comprising corner bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, Triton electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, linen cupboard.
Separate matching low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Fixed staircase, floored, twin Keylite rooflights, laminate floor, under eaves storage, double panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain, Belfast and Co Down.
- Brick paved driveway. Stoned garden to front with cherry blossom tree. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Paved patio area to rear. Tap and light. Attached garage - up and over door, gas central heating boiler, light and power.