A most impressive end terrace occupying a popular cul-de-sac position convenient to many first class schools, shops and Belfast City Centre. Internally the property has been extremely well maintained throughout by the present owners and we would recommend early viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Radiator, under stairs storage.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 5.49m x 3.05m (18' 0" x 10' 0")
Double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- 3.3m x 2.36m (10' 10" x 7' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, under fridge housing, double panelled radiator, partially tiled walls, larder cupboard.
- Access to roofspace.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Gainsborough electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, panelled radiator, partially tiled walls, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.62m x 2.72m (15' 2" x 8' 11")
Double panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.05m x 2.64m (10' 0" x 8' 8")
Double panelled radiator, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down.
- Garden to front, side and rear in lawn. Boiler house - oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Tap.