Commanding a generous site affording stunning panoramic views of Belfast and Co Down together with the surrounding countryside, this outstanding detached family home is sure to impress. Extremely well maintained by the current owners, the property combines attractive elevations and stylish presentation throughout. Its location could not be more convenient for Belfast City Centre, the International Airport and a host of leading schools and amenities. All in all, a rare opportunity to acquire a beautiful family home offering privacy and space in a highly regarded "out of town" location. Early viewing is a must.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Walnut effect laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
Double doors to:
- 5.m x 4.75m (16' 5" x 15' 7")
Feature fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, walnut effect laminate floor, bay window, view over Belfast and Co Down, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, wall light points.
- UTILITY ROOM
- 2.57m x 1.78m (8' 5" x 5' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space.
- White suite comprising free standing roll top bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, vinyl woodstrip effect floor, double panelled radiator, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.66m x 3.02m (12' 0" x 9' 11")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobes, view over countryside.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, view over countryside.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 5.99m x 3.m (19' 8" x 9' 10")
Feature white marble fireplace with cast iron inset, granite hearth, polished oak woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator, beam ceiling.
Double doors to:
- DINING ROOM
- 3.96m x 3.45m (13' 0" x 11' 4")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, 2 double panelled radiators, low voltage lighting, view of Belfast and Co Down, PVC french doors to decking.
- 4.17m x 3.12m (13' 8" x 10' 3")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of cherrywood high and low level units, formica worktop, glass display cupboards with light, Esse range, wine rack, fridge/ freezer housing, plumbed for dishwasher, plate racks, tiled walls and floor, strip lighting, beam ceiling, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 4.47m x 4.09m (14' 8" x 13' 5")
Double panelled radiator, built in wardobe, under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 4.42m x 2.74m (14' 6" x 9' 0")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, under eaves storage, view of Belfast and Co Down.
- 3.25m x 2.87m (10' 8" x 9' 5")
Velux rooflight, low voltage lighting, plumbed for sanityware.
- Double gates leading to brick paved driveway with ample parking. Garden to front in lawn and mature trees. Raised decking to rear. Paved patio area to rear. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and mature trees. Tap and light. PVC oil tank. 2 stables.