This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a modernised and beautifully presented end town house occupying a highly sought after residential location within minutes from Belfast City Centre and local amenities. Finished to an exceptionally high standard the property is ready to move into. Early viewing is an absolute must to appreciate this magnificent home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, double panelled radiator.
- 4.65m x 3.78m (15' 3" x 12' 5")
Attractive stone fireplace with marble hearth, cornice ceiling, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, built in display shelving, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING
- 4.88m x 2.57m (16' 0" x 8' 5")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, partially tiled walls, under stairs storage, PVC back door.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress, wall light point.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising PVC shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, PVC walls and ceiling, chrome heated towel rail, laminate floor, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.7m x 2.74m (15' 5" x 9' 0")
Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.74m x 2.62m (9' 0" x 8' 7")
Panelled radiator, view over Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.m x 2.03m (9' 10" x 6' 8")
Panelled radiator, built in cupboard.
- Garden to front and side in lawn and shrubs. Paved patio area to rear. Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Tap and light.