A stunning 3 storey semi detached villa holding a highly regarded residential location within walking distance of leading schools and local amenities. This property offers generous accommodation and a wealth of noteworthy features which can only be appreciated on internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Original tiled floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double panelled radiator.
- 4.52m x 3.68m (14' 10" x 12' 1")
Feature fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, laminate floor, picture rail, 2 double panelled radiators.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.99m x 2.97m (13' 1" x 9' 9")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- 3.73m x 2.51m (12' 3" x 8' 3")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Belling under oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, under stairs storage, double panelled radiator.
- Cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, tiled shower cubicle, Redring electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, panelled radiator, gas central heating boiler, partially tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 5.16m x 4.57m (16' 11" x 15' 0")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double panelled radiator, picture rail, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.2m x 3.02m (10' 6" x 9' 11")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 5.21m x 3.73m (17' 1" x 12' 3")
Cast iron fireplace, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 3.2m x 2.64m (10' 6" x 8' 8")
Panelled radiator, access to roofspace.
- Stoned garden to front. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Shed. Tap and light.