This superb detached property is no exception. Convenient to a host of local amenities including those on the Antrim Road, transport facilities and leading schools, this magnificent property also benefits from stunning views of Cavehill. Recently modernised and renovated by the current owner, there is a genuine feeling of quality which is further enhanced by an array of outstanding features and finishes that centres on the magnificent kitchen open plan to family/ dining area. Overall the property is ideally suited to cater for all aspects of modern day family life. Rarely does a family home of this magnitude come to the market for sale and thus early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, panelled radiator, polished marble tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, built in sliderobes, panelled radiator, polished marble tiled floor.
- 4.6m x 3.76m (15' 1" x 12' 4")
Feature limestone fireplace with granite inset and hearth, living flame gas fire, oak effect laminate floor, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill, ceiling rose.
- DINING ROOM
- 4.72m x 3.48m (15' 6" x 11' 5")
Oak effect laminate floor, wall mounted gas fire, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ FAMILY/ DINING
- 4.93m x 4.8m (16' 2" x 15' 9")
Basin 1/2 stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, granite drainer, range of limed oak high and low level units, granite worktop, range cooker space, Britannia extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, American fridge/ freezer space, partially tiled walls, low voltage lighting, polished marble tiled floor, panelled radiator, PVC sliding doors to conservatory.
- 3.38m x 2.57m (11' 1" x 8' 5")
Ceramic tiled floor, stained glass windows, double panelled radiator, PVC french doors to garden.
- Stained glass window, low voltage lighting, cornice ceiling, linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.78m x 3.66m (12' 5" x 12' 0")
Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, built in wardrobes, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.66m x 3.48m (12' 0" x 11' 5")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.66m x 2.44m (12' 0" x 8' 0")
Cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Tiled shower room, shower, PVC ceiling, extractor fan, low voltage lighting.
- White suite comprising corner Jacuzzi bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, wall hung wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, chrome heated towel, low voltage lighting, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- STUDY AREA
- 3.35m x 2.95m (11' 0" x 9' 8")
Under eaves storage, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 4.32m x 3.35m (14' 2" x 11' 0")
Low voltage lighting, under eaves storage, double panelled radiator, built in wardrobe, view of Cavehill.
- Double gates leading to Ashphalt driveway with ample parking. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Paved patio area. Brick paved area to rear. Tap and light. Boiler house - gas central heating boiler, power, PVC door and window. Detached garage - up and over door, light and power. Garden store.