An extremely well presented mid terrace property situated in this popular residential location, just off the Crumlin Road. Offering bright well proportioned accommodation and being convenient to a host of local amenities including local schools, shops, and Belfast City Centre. Early viewing is a must.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Mahogany front door, tiled floor.
- 4.06m x 3.3m (13' 4" x 10' 10")
Attractive feature fireplace with marble hearth and inset, fire negotiable, double panelled radiator, laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING :
- 4.22m x 2.16m (13' 10" x 7' 1")
Modern white fitted kitchen with range high and low level units, formica worktop, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, partially tiled walls, vinyl floor, plumbed for washing machine, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge housing, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage, PVC back door.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.35m x 2.87m (11' 0" x 9' 5")
Double panelled radiator, built in cupboard, Ferroli gas central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.m x 2.29m (9' 10" x 7' 6")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w/c, chrome heated towel rail, partially tiled walls, vinyl floor.
- Enclosed garden to rear in concrete. Raised paved patio/BBQ area.