An outstanding semi detached villa situated in a popular sought after residential location convenient to highly regarded schools and Belfast City Centre. The property offers deceptively spacious accommodation which is further enhanced by appealing features and stylish presentation. Early viewing is a must.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, hotpress, cloaks.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, showerscreen, Redring electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 6.45m x 3.15m (21' 2" x 10' 4")
Attractive pine fireplace with tiled inset, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, 2 double panelled radiators, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING
- 4.22m x 2.92m (13' 10" x 9' 7")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, fomica worktop, cooker space, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge housing, partially tiled walls, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, chrome heated towel rail, view of Cavehill, PVC back door.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.18m x 3.15m (10' 5" x 10' 4")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, view over Cavehill and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.2m x 2.79m (10' 6" x 9' 2")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, built in wardrobes, view over Divis and Black Mountain.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.95m x 2.18m (9' 8" x 7' 2")
Laminate floor, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 2.95m x 2.16m (9' 8" x 7' 1")
Laminate floor, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator, view over Divis and Black Mountain.
- Tarmac driveway. Garden to front in lawn. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn and shrubs bordered by hedge. PVC oil tank. Oil ifred central heating boiler. Tap and light. Detached workshop - up and over door, light and power.