A superbly appointed detached villa occupying an excellent site in undoubtedly one of the most sought after areas off the Crumlin Road. This most attractive property offers well proportioned accommodation together with a spacious rear garden. Internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate this family home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Panelled radiator, under stairs storage with light.
- 4.09m x 3.4m (13' 5" x 11' 2")
Attractive tiled fireplace, 2 double panelled radiators, cornice ceiling, view of Black Mountain.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.28m x 3.18m (10' 9" x 10' 5")
Tiled fireplace, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- 3.68m x 2.21m (12' 1" x 7' 3")
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, extractor fan, under fridge housing, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.06m x 2.97m (13' 4" x 9' 9")
2 panelled radiators, view of Black Mountain.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.25m x 3.18m (10' 8" x 10' 5")
Panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.57m x 2.41m (8' 5" x 7' 11")
Panelled radiator, built in cupboard, view of Black Mountain.
- Slingsby type ladder, partially floored, light.
- Driveway. Garden to front in lawn and shrubs. Spacious garden to rear. PVC oil tank. Tap.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.6m x 3.18m (21' 8" x 10' 5")
Oil fired central heating boiler, light and power.