A magnificent semi detached villa holding a generous site in this much admired residential location. Extended and extremely well maintained by the current owners this beautiful family home offers a spacious internal layout, further enhanced by a host of apppealing features and finishes. Its location could not be more convenient for access to a host of leading local schools, shops and Belfast City Centre. This home is sure to create instant interest to the young professional or family alike. We therefore recommend your earliest internal appraisal.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC front door, laminate floor, panelled radiator, wall light points, under stairs storage/hotpress.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising PVC shower cubicle, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- 5.51m x 3.15m (18' 1" x 10' 4")
Attractive marble fireplace with matching hearth, view of Cavehill, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.71m x 2.9m (12' 2" x 9' 6")
Wall light point, double panelled radiator, PVC door to rear.
- 3.28m x 2.51m (10' 9" x 8' 3")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of hi gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, fridge freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, radiator.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.15m (13' 6" x 10' 4")
View of Cavehill, Divis and Black Mountain, 2 panelled radiators.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.57m x 2.54m (8' 5" x 8' 4")
Built in wardrobes, view of Divis and Black Mountain, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.08m (9' 8" x 6' 10")
Panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- Paved driveway, stoned garden to front. Enclosed stoned garden to rear, paved patio area to rear, greenhouse, tap and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Roller door, oil fired central heating boiler, light and power.