A most attractive town house holding a popular location convenient to leading schools, Belfast City Centre and local amenities. This attractive property offers bright well proportioned accommodation incorporating a host of appealing features which can only be appreciated on internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- 3.78m x 3.35m (12' 5" x 11' 0")
Attractive fireplace, laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- 3.81m x 2.29m (12' 6" x 7' 6")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, double panelled radiator, partially tiled walls.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising shower tray, Sirrus shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, extractor fan, panelled radiator.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.8m x 2.59m (15' 9" x 8' 6")
Built in wardrobe, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.18m x 2.82m (10' 5" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.9m x 2.21m (9' 6" x 7' 3")
- Stoned garden to front. Enclosed area to rear. Oil fired central heating boiler. Tap and light. PVC oil tank.