A most impressive luxury detached villa commanding an elevated site in this highly regarded residential area minutes from Belfast City Centre and a host of local amenities. Extremely well maintained by the current owner the property combines well-proportioned accommodation which is easily adaptable to lend itself to modern family living. Viewing is a must to appreciate some of the qualities which this fine home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC front door, laminate floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 5.13m x 2.9m (16' 10" x 9' 6")
Cornice ceiling, 2 panelled radiators, view of Cavehill, Belfast and Co Down.
- DINING ROOM
- 2.92m x 2.92m (9' 7" x 9' 7")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- 3.71m x 2.57m (12' 2" x 8' 5")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, breakfast bar, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- REAR HALL
- Plumbed for washing machine, PVC back door, under stairs storage.
- Picture window, view of Cavehill.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising PVC shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, gas central heating boiler, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.89m x 2.92m (12' 9" x 9' 7")
Panelled radiator, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.58m x 2.9m (11' 9" x 9' 6")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, view over Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.9m x 2.13m (9' 6" x 7' 0")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- Slingsby type ladder, light, partially floored.
- Paved driveway. Garden to rear in lawn and shrubs. Mature garden to rear. Tap and light. Shed. Fuel store.