An outstanding semi detached property situated in a highly sought after main road position convenient to schools, Belfast City Centre and local amenities. Combining attractive elevations with superbly appointed accommodation this stylish property incorporates a host of top quality features and finishes complemented by tasteful presentation which can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Light oak polished woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, under stairs storage with electric light.
- 7.04m x 2.97m (23' 1" x 9' 9")
Attractive fireplace with marble inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, 2 double panelled radiators, stained glass window, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN L-SHAPE
- 4.65m x 2.46m (15' 3" x 8' 1")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, beech effect formica worktop, cooker space, extractor fan, glass display cupboards with light, fridge/ freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, tiled walls and floor, double panelled radiator, larder cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, low voltage lighting, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.4m x 2.59m (11' 2" x 8' 6")
Cornice ceiling, stained glass window, built in Star Plan wardrobes, panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.82m x 2.57m (9' 3" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.24m x 2.11m (7' 4" x 6' 11")
Stained glass window, panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- Slingsby type ladder, partially floored, electric light.
- Garden to front. Enclosed garden to rear. Shed. Light and tap. Boiler house - gas central heating boiler.