A most attractive town house occupying a prime main road position within easy reach of Belfast City Centre, local shops and amenities. The property has been extended and modernised by the present owners and internal inspection is an absolute must to appreciate this fine home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor, under stairs storage - laminate floor.
- 4.19m x 4.09m (13' 9" x 13' 5")
Laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING
- 4.19m x 2.97m (13' 9" x 9' 9")
Basin 1/2 single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, laminate worktop, built in under oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, glass splashback, plumbed for washing machine, American fridge/ freezer space, polished porcelain tiled floor, double panelled radiator, hotpress, PVC back door.
- White suite comprising free standing roll top bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, PVC walls and ceiling, laminate floor, low voltage lighting, chrome heated towel rail.
- Access to roofspace, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.84m x 3.63m (12' 7" x 11' 11")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, view over Co Down.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.86m x 2.59m (12' 8" x 8' 6")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.82m x 1.93m (9' 3" x 6' 4")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, linen cupboard.
- Garden to front in lawn. Enclosed area to rear. Paved patio area to rear. Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Tap and light.