An excellent terrace situated in a popular residential area convenient to local shops, schools and within easy reach of the City Centre and all amenities. Ideally suited for first time buyers seeking a comfortable well proportioned home with an open aspect to the front. Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door.
- 4.09m x 3.18m (13' 5" x 10' 5")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, fireplace with gas fire.
- 4.09m x 2.16m (13' 5" x 7' 1")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Cata under oven, ceramic touch hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge, plumbed for washing machine, wine rack, partial PVC and partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, PVC ceiling, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- REAR HALL
- PVC walls, tiled floor, PVC back door.
- White suite comprising corner bath, PVC shower cubicle, Bristan electric shower, vanity unit, PVC walls and ceiling, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- Hotpress, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.2m x 2.84m (10' 6" x 9' 4")
Laminate floor, view of Cavehill, double panelled radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.97m x 2.16m (9' 9" x 7' 1")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.3m x 2.06m (10' 10" x 6' 9")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Paved driveway. Enclosed rear yard.