You could buy this through Co-Ownership for only £331.89. per month... T: 90 31 90 30 & speak to Kathy Owens, our fully qualified FSA mortgage adviser… We do not charge for our mortgage advice!! Contact Shanks Mortgages.com for further details.
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £114,950. Mortgage amount £57.475 via Danske Bank monthly payment of £212.15 based on interest rate of 1.99% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 3.76% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £57,475, monthly payment £119.74 based on a current interest rate of 1.99%. Rents are reviewed annually.
Shanks Mortgages is an appointed representative of Primis Mortgage Network, a trading name of First Complete Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of Buy To Let Mortgages
An extremely well presented semi-detached villa occupying a highly sought after main road position benefitting from uninterrupted views of Belfast and Co Down. The property is within easy commuting distance of Belfast City Centre and the International Airport and offers bright generous accommodation which can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Leaded light vestibule door with matching side panels, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, 2 panelled radiators, under stairs storage.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 6.91m x 3.33m (22' 8" x 10' 11")
2 double panelled radiators, laminate floor, views over Belfast and Co Down.
- 4.27m x 1.93m (14' 0" x 6' 4")
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in double oven, ceramic hob, double panelled radiator, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/ freezer space.
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Coloured suite comprising cast iron panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, panelled radiator, hotpress, shaver point.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.4m x 3.m (11' 2" x 9' 10")
Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail, views over Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.35m x 2.79m (10' 12" x 9' 2")
Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.36m x 1.98m (7' 9" x 6' 6")
Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail, views over Belfast and Co Down.
- Slingsby type ladder, partially floored.
- Driveway. Garden to front in lawn. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Boiler house - oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Tap and light. Shed.