An excellent first floor apartment occupying a superb site in an exclusive development off the Antrim Road. Combining attractive elevations with superbly appointed accommodation this stylish property incorporates a host of top quality features and finishes complemented by tasteful presentation sure to appeal to purchasers seeking a top quality home. Early viewing is a must to appreciate this property.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- Polished oak woodstrip floor, panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, storage.
- 4.75m x 4.14m (15' 7" x 13' 7")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, PVC french doors, view over Belfast Lough and Co Down, 2 panelled radiators, low voltage lighting.
- 2.59m x 2.36m (8' 6" x 7' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in oven, hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer dryer, integrated fridge/ freezer, gas central heating boiler, ceramic tiled floor, strip lighting, gas central heating boiler.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.58m x 2.9m (11' 9" x 9' 6")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.82m x 2.36m (9' 3" x 7' 9")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, panelled radiator.
- Communal stoned garden. Communal garden to rear with patio area. 2 designated car paking spaces (1 covered).